Casio Handheld Stopwatch Timer HS3V-1B
Casio Handheld Stopwatch Timer Model HS-3V-1R
A stopwatch is a hand held timepiece designed to measure the amount of time elapsed from a particular time when activated to when the piece is deactivated. A large digital version of a stopwatch designed for viewing at a distance, as in a sports stadium, is called a stop clock.
- CASIO HS3V-1B
- Stopwatch function (1/100 - 10HR)-Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- 5 Years - 1 Battery-One battery will supply your watch with the power it needs for about 5 years.
- Resin Case, Type of battery: CR2016
- Dimensions: approx. 62mm x 63,5mm x 17mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 40,3 g
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty